June and Weddings: A Story thru Images

Saturday, June 09, 2012 Anonymous 0 Comments

June Wedding

I don’t know the real story behind these photos, but looking at it from the first image up to the last one, this is surely one of the most beautiful events in a couples lives. Consequently, since this is a photo I saw on a social network, there is not enough space to narrate each and every image but any person who’ll see this can definitely create a story on the events that happened during that time.

Through these images, you can see the passion, giddiness, excitement and nervousness, perhaps all the emotions there is. Hope you enjoy it as much as I do.

Actually these are not the original sequence of the photo. I just crop and paste from the original image and create my own flow of events.


wedge boots

bamboo shoes

fashion jewelry

wholesale womens shoes

My original plan is to add short excerpts on my own words based on the sequenced I created, but then as I clicked the preview button (checking if the images goes out the way I want it to be) I realized words are not needed, the couples emotions are enough for you to understand the events. Each photo shows their passion and love for each other that even someone whose not good at weaving stories can tell, this is a perfect fairy tale.

0 comments: