“Men Are From Mars, Women Are From Venus” And This Applies to Your Shoes Too
I always thought that men and women had their own ways. I just didn’t realize early on that they were so different in every possible way.
Sure, we have tons of biological, intellectual and developmental differences among many others but it never occurred to me that men and women are still complete opposites when it comes to shoes.
- 75% of women own more than 10 pairs of shoes VS. 88% of men have less than 10 pairs of shoes
- When purchasing a pair of shoes, women opt for style while men go for comfort
- 90% of women would notice the footwear worn by another; 75% of men wouldn’t even bother
- 8 out of 10 women have about 9 pairs of shoes which they have only worn once, twice or not at all. On the contrary, 8 out of 10 men do not own any pair that they haven’t worn
- Men usually pay more for a pair shoes than women do
This infographic below was truly an eye opener for me. With my growing collection of bamboo shoes (a brand i didn't ever imagine I would love), I must say that this holds true for me and most of my gal pals. I’ve yet to confirm the information with my male friends. I wouldn’t be surprised at all if they turn in the same results.
Take a look at it to be amazed yourself.
What do you think? Surprised with facts shared by this infographic? Let me know what you think by leaving comments, questions or even stories below.
From time to time, it’s good to remember how different men and women are just to keep things in perspective. These differences usually highlight our different needs and desires which allow us to be more sensitive of our current environment. Though the line which separates men from women is gradually blurring out, I think where we used to be should never be forgotten. Looking back at where we came from doesn’t only show us where we are headed but it also gives us a sense of pride for what has been accomplished as well as a heart that’s thankful in every way for that journey that has been.
Never let differences get in the way of coming together and achieving greater things. Oh! By the way here are some Shoes for Success.