Be an Early Bird on Great Deals for Black Friday and Cyber Monday
Friday, November 23, 2012
Friday, November 23, 2012 January Gemorie 0 Comments
- Second hand cars that need massive rework
- Food items and medicines that are expired
- Skin care and makeup products that use unapproved ingredients
- The product is in mint condition. It doesn't have to be superbly engineered but it should at least be functional without carrying out any repairs.
- You found the same product in the same condition at a higher price. This is very common with clothes and shoes and shoe. As an example, I found a chic pair of boots on clearance sale the other day. It has a unique style and a vintage vibe that makes it look like vintage designer pair.
- You actually find yourself using the product. Buying a product at a reasonable price is not reasonable until you get it out of the closet and put it to work. If it’s not like that, consider it as your hard-earned dollars making friends with a couple of dust bunnies.
Jewelry for a Sophisticated You
Thursday, November 22, 2012
Thursday, November 22, 2012 Simone Lerwick 1 Comments
Thanksgiving Sale Alert!
Wednesday, November 21, 2012
Wednesday, November 21, 2012 Simone Lerwick 0 Comments
- This Reine de Violettes Crystal necklace is a perfect addition to a simple, but elegant outfit. In this beautiful necklace, you get bezel-set amethyst stones sitting inside a border of elegant golden chains. Sounds expensive? Not really. This beautiful jewelry only costs $24.99. It won’t get you your earrings just yet, but it’s a good start. Did you know amethyst stones are known to protect travelers in their journey?
- But because one necklace isn't enough for a free CZ earring, you might want to get a romantic Heritage tennis bracelet as well. Because your necklace is made out of gold, it’ll look perfect with this tennis bracelet. Since it has cubic zirconia in it as well, it’ll look perfect with your CZ earrings. This bracelet is adorned with cubic zirconia stones set within the chain of this gold-plated bracelet. Classic, stylish and truly beautiful, this bracelet costs $29.99, just enough to make your $50 cut and receive a pair of free CZ earring.
How to Pick the Jewelry for a Wedding
Wednesday, November 21, 2012
Wednesday, November 21, 2012 January Gemorie 4 Comments
4 Ways to Display Your Jewelry on Thanksgiving
Tuesday, November 20, 2012
Tuesday, November 20, 2012 January Gemorie 0 Comments
Movie: The Life of Gia Marie Carangi
Friday, November 16, 2012
Friday, November 16, 2012 January Gemorie 0 Comments
Featured Trend: Burgundy Fashion and Jewelry
Tuesday, November 06, 2012
Tuesday, November 06, 2012 January Gemorie 1 Comments
- Get the right fit. Leather is not a lousy material. It’s supposed to cling on to your curves to show the real you. Keep this rule sacred. Don’t purchase a pair that’s too tight or too loose on you. To know whether you've landed the perfect fit, walk around the store with the jeans. Try to sit and wiggle around. If you can do these things at ease then you've found the one.
- Go for versatile pieces. In buying clothes, make sure that the piece you like can fit into your current wardrobe. This avoids loading your closet with jeans, tops, dresses and everything else that you won’t actually wear. Remember, it is an unforgivable sin for chic shoppers to purchase pieces because they’re cute. Functional will always be way better.
Halloween Fashion Jewelry
Thursday, November 01, 2012
Thursday, November 01, 2012 January Gemorie 2 Comments
- What to Do After Thanksgiving? 5 Simple Tasks You ...
- Be an Early Bird on Great Deals for Black Friday a...
- Jewelry for a Sophisticated You
- Thanksgiving Sale Alert!
- How to Pick the Jewelry for a Wedding
- 4 Ways to Display Your Jewelry on Thanksgiving
- Movie: The Life of Gia Marie Carangi
- Featured Trend: Burgundy Fashion and Jewelry
- Halloween Fashion Jewelry
- ▼ November (9)