Keep The Fire Burning
How do you keep the fire burning in a relationship? More overly on a relationship that has been for ages. This part is the most unnoticed and the most taken for granted part of any relationship. Some might notice it but the sadly it is very late to recover.
Below are some areas that you might find unusual but in reality it is very usual, it only becomes unusual because they are being overlooked more often than not.
1. COMMUNICATION, yes you read it right, it is very usual, in fact we communicate on a daily basis, but more often than not, in a relationship couples only talk but they do not communicate. Find time even if it's only ten minutes a day to communicate to one another and open up. If you can't communicate in the kitchen or lounge, how are you going to communicate in the bedroom?
2. Sharing sexual fantasies with your partner can be a huge turn on. Writing down your biggest sexual fantasy and your partner as well is very helpful if both of you are too shy to say it words. Sometimes just hearing your partner describe what turns them on can be so erotic. Make a rule that the last weekend of the month to have a romantic weekend away. While away, plan it so you can fulfill each other's sexual fantasies that weekend. The break might only be for two days but it will do your sex life a world of good!
3. MAKE TIME FOR SEX, in this crazy world everyone is busy doing something, but always make sure to set aside a time for sex, one night a week for adult play where you spend the night pleasuring each other. It doesn't always have to lead to full sex but it'll be a great chance for you two to explore each other and show that there is still a mutual attraction. No matter how many times you see your partner naked you can still find out new things about each other with exploration and time.
4. Comparing your sex life to others. Yes, some couples find the time to have sex seven times a week, but you don't have to feel you have to be the same. Remember not every couple is the same. If you and your partner try to live up to every other couple you know, you'll exhaust yourself. As your relationship grow, your sex life changes. As long as you and your partner are happy, stop worrying. Besides, all those couples who brag about still having sex "at least twice a day" could be lying. You don't know the ins and outs of their relationship so it's unrealistic to compare yours to theirs. Just focus on your own sex life and don't worry about what others are doing.
5. Above all, make time for each other. Sometimes you may feel there really aren't enough hours in the day to keep everyone happy. Setting aside at least one hour every night after everyone is in bed to sit with your spouse and just relax is very advisable. Spend time just cuddling on the sofa together, perhaps watching your favorite movie or TV show. Just showing that you care enough to make time for each other will make you both happy. You will look forward to your time alone every evening and cherish the time together more