My First Blogapalooza Experience

Monday, October 13, 2014 Unknown 0 Comments

Last Saturday, October 11, 2014, me, my friends/business partners as well as our fellow bloggers gather at SMX Taguig, SM Aura for the Blogapalooza 2014.

First you need to confirm your name and blog name, then you will be given a Blogapalooza printed eco bag, an ID, and a sticker with a certain number which pair you will need to look inside the venue to win a price from EatOutManila, and your good to go inside the event area. Inside we are welcomed by a live band singing some Maroon 5 Song.

Blogapalooza is the “biggest business to blogger networking and marketing event” where businesses shares their services and products to different bloggers who will eventually write an online review – on our end we have an online review plus lots of pictures posted on social media sites such as Instagram, Facebook and Twitter.

It was the first time I attend the Blogapalooza event, and although it wasn’t what I expected it to be –looking at the previous Blogapalooza years – I enjoyed it nonetheless.

There were lots of booths, Acer for one, which I enjoyed the most, with their latest mobile phone that can match to Samsungs Note II. Canon and their underwater video camera, to the usual names like Globe, Sky Cable, etc.

There is also a Bioessence booth where they offered a free back massage or a facial, too bad the line is way too long, I didn’t get the chance to go back to their booth to check if it’s my turn, but I receive a Premium Pass.

Flawless is also full with bloggers trying their games to win some souvenirs, Jergens which I honestly didn’t notice –sorry, maybe Im too preoccupied by other booths or there are way too many people on their booth I didn’t bother to take a peak.

Bangs by Tony and Jackey gave out a Free Hair Keratin Treatment worth P1500 which you can use if you avail any hair service.

Travel related booths and hotel and restaurant booths gave out gift certificates. I got a coupon and a gift certificate from Ace Water Spa a Free one (1) glass of Ace Punch at Sky High Bar.

What I love the most in this event is that food is free and flowing. There is Yellow Cab giving away free slices of pizza, Chips Ahoy, with cookies, House of Lasagna which I didn’t get the chance to have a bite –every time we go back to their booth, their lasagna is out – but I did receive a P100 worth of gift certificate.

Chooks to Go gave out a bucket of roasted chicken, the aroma filled the air around 2:30? Not really sure, I just remembered that it was around the time after I took some bathroom break. Krispy Kreme’s booth has a long line since they’re giving away their yummy treat and some balloons. Max’s booth probably opened a little too late, I saw them preparing their booth around 1pm.

Hmm what else, Oh NIU by Vikings gave out a free food tasting around 3:30 at the sixth floor of SM Aura. You can check out our NIU experience Here

All in all, it’s an event one must see. I went home tired but very, very satisfied. I meet bloggers, learn a few things and closed a few deals, yay! Too bad I didn’t get even a single umbrella.

0 comments: