Lady Gaga in Manila

Tuesday, May 22, 2012 Anonymous 0 Comments

Lady Gaga Inspired shoes in Wholesale Womens Shoes
Who in the world haven’t heard or stumble upon the name of one of the most iconic and talked about icon of our time Lady Gaga. After being forbidden to perform in Indonesia, it’s as if nothing can stop the Philippine community of Little Monster’s to watched her Born This Way Tour held last night even though the conservative religious sector protested.

Surely, every little monster loved her even more because of her speech last night, and I quote.

"I'm not an alien, I'm not a woman, I'm not a man, and I am not a creature of your government, Manila. I'm all your dreams and I'm all your potential. Let me be all your insecurities and your fears. I'm your future, everything that makes you sad and angry. I'm you, little monsters."

"Tonight's not a statement. Tonight's us coming together because we believe we were all born this way."

"Some people say that I stand for things that are bad. The truth is I want the best for every single one of you."

"My lifestyle is like one whole performance of liberation. For those of you who aren't free, take this opportunity for yourself."

"All of those kids all around the world who took their lives when they're so young because they feel bullied, or they're afraid because they're gay and don’t want to tell anybody. Don’t you think that some of us should fucking stand up for them and speak the goddamn truth? It’s true! Its not about the music, it’s not about my clothes, its not about having hit records. It’s the fucking goddamn truth that people in the world need to be free and be proud of who they are"

December Video


Watching her perform last night was the best, I feel like I love her more today than before.

Lady Gaga inspired Fashion Jewelry


0 comments: