2012 MTV Movie Awards: Jean-Claude Van Damme's Special Date

Tuesday, June 05, 2012 Anonymous 0 Comments


2012 MTV Movie Awards

Curious who Mr. Expendables date is at the recently concluded 2012 MTV Movie Awards? Jean-Claude Van Damme, five times married, twice on this is on the same lady brought his daughter last Sunday as his special date on 2012 MTV Movie Awards.

wholesale womens shoes

Bianca Bree or Bianca Van Varenberg, the aspiring 21 year old actress and Jean-Claude Van Damme’s daughter step out of the red carpet wearing a combination of blue, white and black stripe mini dress with a cut-out side getting the attention of the paparazzo’s not to mention she’s beside the main star of the popular movie “Expendables 2”.

fashion blog

On her Twitter account she stated “As much as I don't enjoy all that flashy crap, I had a lot of fun”, and surely she had fun specially when she saw Charlie Sheen’s comment about the “Anger management”

Anyway Bianca and her brother Kristopher has been taking another path, a little bit different from what their parents took- ex-bodybuilder Gladys Portugues Van Damme’s wife from 1987-1992- as they have been appearing in different television series and movies, sometimes co-starring their father.

2012 MTV Movie Awards
Do you remember last year’s British reality TV series, "Jean-Claude Van Damme: Behind Closed Doors"? At that time Bianca was interviewed by none other than her father, since it’s obvious it’s her father’s show, they talked about the things she experienced and is experiencing being a part of a famous family, being the daughter of a well known celebrity.

fashion Jewelry

And you know what, somehow, I feel like all stars that came from a famous clan, or whose parents are well known always say the same things. "Growing up under the roof with my dad, I never even saw him as something big. I never came to the conclusion that he was famous. I would go to school sometimes and people would say, 'Oh, I saw your dad on TV.'”

“It can be hard having him as my father because a lot of people are phony. They can hurt you if you don't be careful. I shy away from a lot of people because I don't want them to know my life and personal issues. I just have a couple friends who are close and that are it,” said Bianca when asked what it is liked growing up with her dad.

And I was like “Yeah, same here, I didn’t even imagine my dad to be in one of the top positions in an Engineering Firm” until I turned 16.

Well, that’s it. I hope I didn’t get too sarcastic.

0 comments: